martes, 4 de marzo de 2014

SYSTEMATIC BIBLE STUDY "BOOK BY BOOK"



I present here a systematic study of the Bible, book by book , in English language (as well as presenting come in Spanish language). While this blog can be translated into English using the translator, the documents are still in Spanish . That's why now documents ( PowerPoint files ) are also available in English language. PowerPoint files containing biblical passages , doctrinal explanations and photos. There will be a PowerPoint file for each book of the Bible. However, before starting with the book of Genesis, I present an overview about the Bible ( the Old and New Testament ) written and spoken about why we read the Word of God. As not mastered the English language , I used a translator. However, I understand if I read carefully enough . I have tried to keep the "spirit" of the file that is in Spanish language and I think I succeeded. I also beg pardon for any deficiency in translation.


Why should we read the Bible?
General Introduction to the Bible
Introduction to the Old Testament
Introduction to the New Testament


GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!